Managed IT Services, tailored for Your Company
Our Managed IT Services approach is highly flexible and can be tailor-made to suit your business requirements. You have the option to choose specific IT components to be managed, or alternatively, outsource the entirety of your IT infrastructure. In addition you also have the ability to modify service levels that work best for you and your business.
Our team will be your team – you will have your own Client Manager and Service Delivery Manager. As a top managed services provider, we will offer you direct access to highly professional and certified IT engineers, specializing in providing strategic advice and information on the choice of technologies and the approach required to meet your business objectives.
Advantages For You
- US-based Support Desk
- One number to call for all your issues
- Flexibility and ability to resolve any concerns at first point of call
- Continuous Monitoring
- SMS and email alerts
- Monthly reports and consultations
- You can customise our services to suit your needs
- Pick and choose from any number of our core Managed services
- Remote only and/or on-site support
What Our IT Managed Services Delivers
Managed Servers – By proactively managing your server infrastructure all your critical IT services will be available 24×7. We provide service support for a wide range of technologies including the full range of the Microsoft Server products, Linux, VMware and Citrix.
Managed Network – Eliminate the complexity and hassle of managing your network infrastructure. We provide service support for a wide range of networking products including LAN, wireless, firewall, load balancing, content filtering, IDS and WAN optimisation platforms.
Managed Devices – Provide service and support for a large variety of devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices. With the rising demand for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) computing, simplify user device support.
User Support – We are a leading managed services provider and our team of IT consultants and technicians will be available to support your staff in all aspects of IT – from assisting them with day to day IT support through to network administration tasks such as managing their mailboxes, user accounts and application access.
Print Support – Printing is typically an important service for any business organisation. We cover everything from support of the printer device through to management of print drivers and print solutions.
Data Protection – It is critical that your company data is protected at all times. We will manage the daily protection of your data and ensure that data can be retrieved as and when required.
Before proceeding with service commencement, we will initiate a comprehensive transition management process to ensure that technical and technological resources are implemented as smoothly as possible. This includes but is not limited to:
- An IT Audit of your business and creation of support documentation
- Service Delivery team training to ensure they understand your business as you do
- Complete stakeholder induction to maximise the working relationship on all sides
Key Benefits of Managed IT Services
- Maximise ROI
- Reduce risk
- Simplify management of IT
- Simplify supplier management
- Access new technologies
- Access diverse and specialised IT skills
The Value of Managed IT Services
- Better Financial Planning – With managed IT services, you know how much you’re going to spend each month. No more gambling with your budget and productivity.
- Our Team Is Your Team 24/7 – When an issue arises, we’re already on the job — taking care of routine maintenance and ensuring your IT systems are operating properly.
- Your Systems Stay Optimized – Even when systems aren’t actually down, they can still run slow, or inefficiently. Our solution maximizes the value of your IT investment all the time.
- Faster Problem Resolution – With remote monitoring in place, we’ll usually see a problem before you do, allowing us to get a jump on the matter with less (or zero!) downtime for you.